BGI was founded in 1994 with the goal of providing real world experience and expertise in the modern combat environment in the development of solutions. We began as a small consulting firm as subcontractors to major defense contractors providing instructor-experienced fighter pilot expertise to simulation and training programs. From this core competency our business grew to incorporate expertise in courseware development, contract instruction, systems and software engineering, and program and project management. Today we operate as a prime government contractor and as everything from subcontractor to value-added teammate for other partners.
BGI’s involvement in programs and projects has been key to our end-users, the warfighters, in areas such as:
- Training Systems support
- Support of the F-35, F-16, F/A-18, T-45, MQ-1/9, UH-60, AH-64, CH-47, and RC-135 platforms
- Support of the development of the Next Generation Threat System
- Software Engineering, including support of Flight Data, Condition Based Maintenance, and Aircrew Performance
- Cyber Performance and Protection
- Instruction and Courseware, including support of F-16, EC-130H, EC-130J, A-10, B-1, B-52, AF Weapons Instructor Course, and Live Virtual Constructive large force training exercises