This statement was last revised on August 31, 2018
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
This Website Privacy Statement sets forth the current privacy practices of BGI, LLC (BGI) with regard to the information collected when you or your connected devices (User) interact with this Website. By accessing the Website, Users acknowledge and fully understand BGI’s Website Privacy Statement, and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this statement.
2. Participating Third-Party Policies
Links from this Website, including teammates’ sites, may have their own privacy statements that may be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since BGI does not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, BGI is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. Users should always review the privacy policies of the site owners before providing any personal information or completing any transaction with such third parties.
3. Information Collection and Use
BGI may collect certain information from and about Users from various sources, including but not limited to, the Web Server logs and direct input by the User.
Web Server Logs
When visiting the Website, BGI may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. BGI may share Web Server Logs with law enforcement. Examples of information that may be tracked include:
- Originating Internet protocol address
- The type of browser or operating system used
- Number of links clicked by the User within the Website
- State or country from which the User accessed the Website
- Date and time of the User’s visit
- Name of the User’s Internet provider
- Web page that referred the User to the Website
- Pages the User viewed on the Website
Personal identifiable information entered via this Website will not be disclosed to third-parties without the User’s permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill the User’s requests for products, services or employment
- To protect BGI from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law
4. Changes to This Statement
Updates to the Website Privacy Statement will be made at the discretion of BGI as necessary. The ‘updated’ date at the top of this Privacy page will also be revised. Users are encouraged to periodically review this Website Privacy Statement to stay informed. The continued use of the services constitutes User’s agreement to this Website Privacy Statement and any updates.
5. Contact Information and Communications by Internet
If Users have questions regarding this Website Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Website Privacy Statement and/or general practices, please use the Contact Us page and direct your query to “Web Support.” BGI strives to protect the User’s personal information. Personal identifiable information is not stored directly on this Website. The information is transferred to one of BGI’s secure internal systems upon submission. Users should not submit information via this website that is considered confidential. Non-encrypted information in transit over the Internet is inherently insecure.